Operating specifications before starting up
1. Check the transfer record to understand the operating status of the device.
2. According to the production scheduling plan, check the quantity and quality of the products to be die-cut, against the requirements of the production and construction orders.
3. After checking and confirming that there are no foreign objects in the machine and on the machine, open the main power switch of the control box, and then check the following: 1 Check if the fault indicator light is on. If the cause is found out and solved, the machine can be operated; 2 Check the oil Eyes and refueling in place; 3 check for abnormal sound, vibration and overheating; 4 Check electrical switches, brakes and other components are flexible; 5 check the dentition row, pull gauges, pressure roller fastening screws.
Pre-production operating specifications
1. According to the requirements of the production and construction orders, check whether the structure and size of the die-cutting plate are the same as those of the box-like sample.
2. Check whether the product has a mouthwash. Calculate the mouthpiece position of the machine by aligning the box. Special products need to pass through the mouthwash. Matters needing attention: 1 die-cut version in the best position; 2 sure to borrow a few teeth, set the position; 3 new borrowed fangs removed.
3. Select the bottom template material according to the number of products, the type of paper and the structure of the carton.
4. Install the die-cut version and lock the fastening screws to prevent loosening of the die-cut version. Make a bottom template with a die thickness of die-cut product paper.
5. Install the bottom template, clean the surface debris and lock it tightly.
6. The product to be die-cut is loaded on the feed platen, and the feeder is adjusted to adjust the position of the press roller, the pull gauge, and the front stacking teeth according to the size of the paper.
7. Adjust the die cutting pressure according to the thickness of the paper. During the adjustment, the pressure should be gradually increased from light to heavy to 80% penetration, otherwise it will cause equipment damage.
8. Adjust the position of the upper and lower ejectors of the release assembly and lock them tightly.
9. Adjust each part well, contrast box requirements, production 10 to 20, check the following: 1 indentation line should be full, can not have burst, burst color, explosion angle; 2 knife mouth to cut off, trim, die bit To be accurate, no bias phenomenon; 3 die-cut version, the bottom template to be locked, can not go; 4 convex contour should be clear, do not split the pinhole line; 5 handbag lines, knife to straight. Check to confirm that there is no quality problem, after the monitor or the supervisor took the sample to start normal production.
Production practices in production
1. Work according to the production requirements of the construction list and the sampling standards.
2. In the production process, every 5 to 10 minutes sampling, no less than 3 at a time, quality problems should be promptly reflected, can be continued until the solution.
3. It is found that the following phenomena should be stopped and adjusted immediately; 1 Dead position and unevenness are not allowed. It should check whether the printing rules are consistent; whether the die cutting is accurate; whether it is caused by paper deformation or paper grain or brand; whether there is moving version or revision. 2 indentation line light
Heavy mistakes. If the indentation line is light, then the control base paper is attached with tape or adhesive tape under the corresponding line; if the indentation line is too heavy, the paper should be added under the line corresponding to the bottom paper (decompression); if the die cut line is not worn, It may be that the pressure is not enough, the bottom paper is not correct, or the die cutter is bad, so it should be changed. 3 The bottom plate has a partial phenomenon. Should check the bottom paper is good; whether the upper version of the paper is bent; the blade is straight and so on.
4. After each edition is die-cut, it is required to conduct a full inspection and fill out the "Die-cutting Process List." If there is a quality problem, the product should be placed in a timely manner, and fill out the "abnormal product flow sheet."
5. The captain should inspect the production status of the equipment every hour and observe whether the equipment has abnormal reactions. If there is any abnormality, the "equipment maintenance notice" should be filled in, verified by the supervisor on duty, and sent to the equipment room maintenance personnel for maintenance.
6. If there are any problems with the materials, the production should be stopped. Fill in the â€œFeedback Sheet of Production Material Qualityâ€ and let the relevant department coordinate and solve it, so as to prepare for the follow-up production.
After the production of the operating specification
1. The die-cut products shall be placed separately according to qualified products and defective products, and clearly marked.
2. The captain should fill out the "Die-cut Daily Report", "Process Quality Status Statistics Form" and "Production Equipment Daily Inspection Form".
3. At the end of production, the equipment should stop in the open position. If the equipment is not continuously produced, the air filter should be cleaned and the air compressor should be drained.
4. Carry out maintenance on the equipment according to the daily maintenance contents.
5. Carefully fill in the shift record.
6. Turn off the power.
Plastic Digital Watch,Lady Plastic Digital Watch,Digital Watch
Lady Watches Digital Watches Co.,Ltd , http://www.chladywatches.com